Wondery+ offers the ability to add Wondery+ feeds to several popular apps with one click, including:
- Apple Podcasts
- iTunes (desktop only)
- Pocket Casts
- Podcast Addict
If your favorite podcast app is not listed as a one-click option, you may be still be able to listen to Wondery+ shows by manually copying and pasting the private RSS feed for each show you're interested in into your preferred app.
Note that at this time, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Pandora, TuneIn and iHeart, among others, do not support private RSS feeds.
In case you need them, here are instructions for manually adding feeds to several apps:
- Tap the Search box at the top of the Home page
- Paste the feed URL and hit Search. Castbox will load the private feed URL
- Tap "Subscribe" to add this feed
- Click on “File” in the top left menu
- Select “Subscribe to Podcast...” (Mac) or "Add a Show by URL" (Windows) from the dropdown
- Paste the feed URL and click OK
- Tap "Library" in the bottom navigation menu
- Tap "Edit" in the upper right hand corner
- Tap "Add a Show by URL..."
- Paste the feed URL and hit "Subscribe"
- Tap on "Discover" in the bottom navigation menu
- Paste the feed URL into the search field at the top and hit "search" on the keyboard
- Tap the + button in the top right
- Tap “Add URL” in the top right
- Paste the feed URL and hit "done" on the keyboard
- Tap “Add” on the bottom navigation menu
- Tap “Add Podcast Manually”
- Paste the feed URL in the “Feed” field
- Tap “Subscribe” in the top right