Do you want to listen to Wondery+ versions of shows in your web browser on your computer? Though we don't currently support this capability from our website, you can use the site Player.fm to listen to Wondery+ show feeds (which are private RSS feeds) - just follow these easy steps:
- Go to wondery.com/plus-members and sign in if necessary
- Select any show and in the "Manual Link Setup" section, click the "Copy" button to copy the private RSS feed for the show to your clipboard
3. Go this page https://player.fm/importer/feed on the player.fm site (sign up for or sign into your account, if you haven't already)
4. Paste the RSS feed you copied into Step 1. In Step 2, select "Password-protected or secret"
5. Click "Import feed" and voila, the Wondery+ show will be added!