If the Wondery app has logged you out and you find that the app is freezing when you try to sign back in to your account, you can circumvent the issue by force-closing the app. Here's how you can do this based on your device:
- Open your device's "Settings"
- Scroll to and tap on "Application Manager"
- Scroll through "Downloaded" tab until you find the Wondery app and tap it.
- Tap "Force Stop" to fully close the application
- We recently released an update that resolves this issue for iOS users. If you're experiencing this issue on an iOS device, make sure to download our most recent update, App Version 1.6.3.
If you run into any further difficulty, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for more assistance.